This settings page will let you configure the various workflows to be used within the system. Once given a name and description to the workflow, save and select to add objects to the workflow. You may further define each object’s properties and connect them to other objects by dragging its connectors to the next object in the workflow.
Note: Admins with the 'Workflow Configuration Settings' enabled via Menu > Framework > Incident Settings > User Roles > Permissions > Standard Permissions, will be able to configure workflows within the system.
To add a new workflow:
- STEP 1: Click the 'New' button.
- STEP 2: Enter a Workflow Name and Description and click the 'Save' button. The Workflow configuration sections will load at the bottom of the page.
- STEP 3: To add an object to the workflow, select the object from object type list and click 'Add Object'. This will display the respective object in the workflow builder at the bottom of the page.
- STEP 4: Once all the objects are added click on an object within the workflow builder and drag the linking line that appears to the object that it should link to.
- STEP 5: To remove an object, click on the object and click the 'Remove Object' button.