Camms.Risk Audit Management has been designed for:
- Reviewing or assessing certain performances or conformance to standards.
- Performing a gap analysis and discover missing items or processes.
- Identifying and documenting fixes to gaps, workarounds, solutions, different purchases, and various actions to be taken, are used as a reference, and actioned out, progressed, reviewed, and tracked to completion for auditing purposes.
Currently, Camms.Risk Audit does not function as a standalone application and is used as part of the Camms.Risk product.
This manual outlines all the administrative and end user functions applicable within Camms.Risk Audit Management.
Note: The terminology used by your organisation may differ, and depending on operating mechanisms and business rules within your organisation, all of these entities may not be relevant to the way you function.
Camms.Risk Audit is a web-based system accessed via a browser (best used on Chrome).
- STEP 1: Open your browser, enter the URL provided to you into the address bar, and hit enter.
Note: Add this link to Favorites for easy access.
- STEP 2: First time users to the system need to type in the organisation name, username, and password. The login information will be provided to you by the System Administrator of your organisation.
Note: When specifying a password, do not use the following characters, as this may cause potential harm to the functionality of the system:
Organisation Name: Please contact your system administrator for the organisation name.
|Tick the ‘Remember me’ option to record the organisation ID and username on the device used to access the system. At the next login, only the user password needs to be entered if this option is selected.|
Note: Whenever a session expires, timed out users are redirected back to the login page.
- STEP 3: Click the 'Login' button.
|Note: If you have Single Sign On (SSO) configured, you will not need to log in via this screen—your unique URL will take you into your environment directly. However, you may still access the environment offsite, via the normal URL/Username and Password.|
|Click on the 'Forgot your password?' link below the 'Login' button, in case you forget your password and reset it.|