My Performance page is one of the homepage options available and it's one of the easiest ways to view your performance in terms of actions, KPIs and budgets in a graphical presentation. This displays the data that belongs to the current reporting year only.
This area can be accessed either from mega menu workspace area or side bar.
Two donut chart are used to represent data relevant to your Action Performance and KPI Performance.
There are three main tabs of this interface:
1. My Performance
2. My Key Indicators
3. My Key Actions
Two donut charts would be displayed highlighting the performance of actions and KPIs belong to a particular responsible officer. Once you click on a coloured chart portion, an extended screen will be appeared beneath the screen depicting further information of actions/KPIs.
Following information is displayed against 'My Action Performance' detailed view:
- Action name
- Start date
- End date
- Service Profile – refers to the Service Profile which the action is linked to
- Business Unit – refers to the Business Unit which the Service Profile is linked to
- Responsible person
- Last updated date – refers to the last updated date of action
- Action performance
- Budget performance
- Email – clicking on this icon enables you to send an email based on a action update
- Comment – refers to the action progress comment
Following information is displayed against 'My KPI Performance' detailed view:
- Unit of measurement
- YTD (for the last closed period)
- Period (for the current period)
- Email – clicking on this icon enables you to send an email based on a KPI update.
Note: Currently all data will be displayed in the system period which is assigned to you. This means that actions that have been completed or have start and end dates from last reporting year will still be displayed (if you have these in your current period). Further filtering options for this page is on the CAMMS roadmap.
My Key Indicators
A particular user can flag most critical KPIs from the list of KPIs which he/she is responsible for. Those KPI information would be illustrated via graphs against the period dimension. Actuals and Targets would be depicted against current fiscal year. A widget has following information regarding a KPI:
- KPI Name
- Performance of the current period
- Actual/Target trend lines
Using 'Widget Settings' area, you can select (simply drag and drop) the key indicators from the list of all KPIs.
My Key Actions
A user can flag most critical actions from the list of KPIs which he/she is responsible for. Those action information would be illustrated via a grid with the following information:
- Action Name
- Start Date
- End Date
- Last Update
- Performance (last closed period)
- Progress Comment
The following actions can be taken for key actions:
- A link to the action where you can directly access and update the action in the operational plan.
- Email stakeholders any details of the action.
- View progress comments of the action.
Using 'Widget Settings' area, you can select (simply drag and drop) the key actions from the list of all actions.
Key Action Views
There are two views that end user can see the selected key actions:
- Grid View – Display actions using a grid view. This is the default view.
- Kanban View – Actions would be displayed using a column-like graphical interface grouped by action status.
Kanban view further provides a detailed action and task view which is non-editable.