I'm unable to see/use the new functionality when I log in after the new release/ I'm having random errors when I log in after the new release.
Always clear your cache after a new release. For IE 9, 10 and 11, you can clear cache using the following steps:
- STEP 1: Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history
- STEP 2: Make sure to un-check 'Preserve Favourites website data', and check both 'Temporary Internet Files' and 'Cookies', and click 'Delete'.
- STEP 3: You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
There are issues in the user interface/ Some menus are out of place/ Text on the screen are jumbled together.
This could be due to compatibility mode being switched on. To disable compatibility mode in IE:
- STEP 1: Open Internet Explorer.
- STEP 2: Click 'Tools' and select 'Compatibility View Settings'.
- STEP 3: Un-check the box next to 'Display all websites in compatibility view'.
OR select the sites that are giving you issues and remove them from the list by clicking 'Remove'.
- STEP 5: Click 'Close' and refresh the browser.
Please refer to the FAQs section for more troubleshooting answers.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions regarding this product that your Administrator cannot resolve, please have your Administrator contact the Camms Helpdesk.
Camms Support Portal: https://cammsgroup.freshdesk.com/
If you feel you need to escalate matters, please do so to:
- Help Desk Manager
- Your Account Manager