CAMMS is pleased to announce the January Feature Release for cammsrisk.
This includes a number of new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system. The release is set for 24th January 2020 and will include the following features.
1. Risk action emails to be fired only upon parent risk activation
- A new business rule will be implemented where all risk action related emails will now be fired only if the linked parent risk is Active
- This will be a change to the existing behaviour where risk action emails were sent regardless of the Active status of the parent risk with which it was linked to.
- The email triggers which will be affected by this change are;
- Risk Solution Creation
- Risk Solution Next Update
- Risk Solution End Date
- Risk Solution Completed Date
- Risk Solution Assignment
NOTE: The below triggers will not be impacted by the above change and will function as it is.
- Control Solution Creation
- Control Solution Next Update
- Control Solution End Date
- Control Solution Completed Date
2. Allowed file type extensions from file uploaders within cammsrisk
File type extensions that users can upload within cammsrisk are limited to the below file extensions in order to enhance system security measures.
.pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls .xlsx, .xlsm, .epub, .odt, .odp, .ods, .txt, .msg, .csv, .mpp, .vsd, .vsdx, .eml, .pub, .ecd, .tr5, .qbr, .rar, .zip, .7z, .mp4, .mov, .avi, .wav, .mp3, .mpeg, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp
NOTE: There could be a vulnerability/ threat in uploading and downloading ‘.rar, .zip, .7z’ file extensions, although these are allowed. Caution is advised when using these file types.