CAMMS is pleased to announce the March Feature Release for cammsproject.
This was released on 21st March 2020 and includes the following new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system.
1. Filter Resource Manager based on project status
- You can now filter the resource and project allocations by project status (i.e. open, upcoming and close), which is available in the Resource Utilisation and Project Utilisation areas.
Figure 1: The new 'Project Status' filter on the Resource Allocation page
2. Schedule column in My Project Tasks removed
- The Schedule column within My Project Tasks in My Quick Update was removed. However, you can still view the schedule by clicking on the Task Name.
Figure 2: Clicking on Task Name will display the schedule on a new browser tab
3. Performance improvements of staff dropdowns in the Details object
- The standard and custom staff dropdowns in Details object have been upgraded and the dropdown loading time has been optimized to 3 seconds when more than 10,000 staff is loaded in the staff dropdowns.