CAMMS is pleased to announce the May Feature Release for cammsengage.
This was released on 29th May 2020 and includes the following new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system.
1. View KPI performance data within top level dashboard navigation icons
- You can directly view the performance summary of KPIs within the dashboard's page navigation icons, based on KPIs linked directly to that page. This allows you to see its performance at a glance without clicking into each relevant section. (See Figure 1 below).
Figure 1: KPI Summary View- Front End
1.1 Dashboard Admin Panel:
- A tick box named ‘Show KPI Summary’ is now available in the edit panel of a page. You can tick this box to activate the feature. (See Figure 2 below).
Figure 2: Show KPI Summary checkbox in page edit panel
2. The KPI Graph Detail component now displays Benchmark and Forecast values.
- The KPI Graph Detail now allows you to display the Benchmark and Forecast values in a line chart, along with both Actual and Target values. (See Figure 3 below)
- Users will be able to click on a legend value to make it visible/invisible in the front end. They will all be visible by default.
Figure 3: Benchmark and Forecast fields front end view -KPI Graph Detail component
2.1 Dashboard Admin Panel:
- 'Forecast', 'Benchmark' and 'Additional Benchmark' fields are now displayed in the configuration menu of KPI Graph Detail Component. (See Figure 4 below).
- Values will be displayed for the above fields, only if the fields are configured in cammsstrategy.
Figure 4: Benchmark and Forecast fields in configuration panel - KPI Graph Detail component
- You will be able to configure the visibility and a colour for the fields. The front-end view of the fields will be based on the configurations.
- All the values of the above fields will be fetched against the time period of the relevant KPI.
- The date range for the benchmark values will be the date range defined at the ‘From’ and ‘To’ fields in Edit Menu within the KPI Graph Detail Component.
- These new fields will be compatible with all the refresh options.