1. Ability to have the Incident object multiple times within a phase
- You can now add the Incident object multiple times within one phase of the project workflow.
Note: The Incident object will be available within the workflow configuration area in Camms.Project if you have the Camms.Incident module activated.
Image 1: Multiple Incident objects in the Assessment phase
Image 2: Incident object (end user view) in the project workflow
2. Task/Milestone Update email notifications
- You now have two new email rules named ‘Task Update’ and ‘Milestone Update’ within the ‘Schedule’ section in Framework > Project Settings > Email Rules, so you can configure email notifications to be sent out for the updates on Start and End Dates of tasks and milestones.
Image 3: Task Update and Milestone Update email notifications in Framework> Project Settings> Email Rules
- You can select ‘Start and End Dates’ option from the drop down ‘Trigger email for the following updates' on tasks. This will trigger ‘Task Update’ or ‘Milestone Update’ email notification, when a user changes Start Date or/and End Date of tasks/milestones in the Task Plan.
Image 4: The configuration area for the Task Update email rule
- The email template and the recipients for ‘Task Update’ and ‘Milestone Update’ email notifications, can be selected from the ‘Template’ and ‘Send To’ drop downs respectively.
- You also have a consolidated emails feature for new email notifications, which can be activated by selecting the ‘Send Consolidate Emails’ tick box.
- Upon ticking the ‘Send Consolidated Emails’ box, two radio button options will appear as follows.
‘Per Project’ radio button - If selected, the system will consolidate and send an email with all the task/milestone updates to the recipient for each project.
‘All Projects’ radio button - If selected, the system will consolidate and send an email with all the task/milestone updates to the recipient for all projects.
- The frequency of the consolidated emails can be set from the drop down ‘Consolidate for the following period’.
For example, if ‘Daily’ is selected, the consolidated email will be sent at the end of each day. If ‘Weekly’ is selected, it will be sent at the end of each week etc.
- Once the consolidated email notifications are set up, the Task/Milestone Update email notifications will be sent out in bulk in one email for each recipient at the selected frequency, instead of individual email notifications.
- Select the ‘Active’ tick box to activate Task/Milestone Update email notifications, as the system will send out emails only for the active email rules.
- The following email snippets were enhanced to show both updated and previous Start and End Dates of tasks/milestones in Task Update and Milestone Update email notifications.
- Task/Milestone Start Date
- Task/Milestone End Date
- Task List (note: this snippet can be used in the email templates which are used in consolidated email notifications)
Camms will be continuously working towards improving and extending Task Update and Milestone Update email notifications to accommodate other updates on tasks/milestones (e.g. Title, Progress, Status etc) as a part of the road map.
Stay tuned for the updates through our published road map and product communications.
3. Adding incident object and custom object section headers to the Project Master Report
- Addition of Incident object
- The Project Master Report is updated to capture details within the Incident Object
Image 5: Details within 'Incident Object'
- Addition of custom object section headers
- The Project Master Report is updated to include the new section header fields, as configured within the 'CustomObject' tab of the Custom Object.