Camms is pleased to announce the August Feature Release for Camms.Engage.
This was released on 15th August 2020 and includes the following new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system.
1. New comment field in KPI and Action List components
- You can now display either the executive or progress commentary to both types of audiences in Action and KPI list components, in addition to the detail view where it was already available. (See Below Image 1)
Image 1: Comment Field in Action List
- If the character limit exceeds 350, a hyperlink named ‘View More’ will be available underneath each comment.
- You will be able to view the comment in a pop-up once the hyperlink is clicked. (See below Image 2)
Image 2: Comment pop-up
1.1 Dashboard Admin Panel
- The field ‘comment’ will be available with a visibility check box in the configuration menu of Action and KPI list components. (See below Image 3)
- The administrator should check this visibility check box to make the field visible on the front end of the dashboard.
Image 3: Action List - Configuration Menu
- The Administrator now has the option to select the comment to be shown (Progress comment or executive comment) to which type of user. (Logged in or public)
- This option will be available in the edit menu of the Action and KPI list components. (See below Image 4)
Image 4: Action List Edit Menu
Note: These comments will be compatible with paragraph spacing, refresh options and the copy functionality of the dashboard.