This was released on 17th October 2020 and includes the following new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system.
1. Ability to set the dashboard as your homepage
You now have an option in the 'My Settings' area to select the Dashboard as the default homepage.
How to configure this?
- Click on the user image at the top right-hand side of the header and select ‘My Settings’ from the dropdown.
- Within the ‘My Settings’ page, a ‘Dashboard’ option has been included for the Homepage. Click on the radio button option and click ‘Save’.
Image 1: Set dashboard as the homepage
- This option will be possible with permissions to view the Dashboard page.
- For Static Hierarchy – any user who has permissions above operational user in Camms.Risk > Administration > Manager Users
- For Flex Hierarchy – any user who has Dashboard page permissions in Camms.Risk > Administration > Role Management
Note: This is a personal setting, individual users can pick their own homepage; their selections won't affect the homepage of other users.
How does this work?
- Upon selecting the ‘Dashboard’ as the default homepage option, the user will be directed to the Dashboard page when logging into the application.