1. Enhancing the Risk List and Risk Detail components to display additional fields from Camms.Risk
- This feature enhancement adds a number of new fields from Camms.Risk to the existing Risk list and Risk detail components which the Administrator could configure, to display them to the end users. (See below Image 1 & 2).
Image 1: Risk List Component
Image 2: Risk Detail Component
- The end users will be able to view all four risk ratings in two visualizations. (See below Images 3 & 4)
Image 3: Risk Ratings - Visualization 01
Image 4: Risk Ratings - Visualization 02
1.1 Dashboard Admin Panel:
- Six new additional fields from Camms.Risk will be available with visibility check boxes in the configuration menu of the Risk List and Detail components. (See below Images 5 & 6)
Image 5: Field Configuration Panel - Risk List Component
Image 6: Field Configuration Panel - Risk Detail Component
- The Administrators could check these visibility check boxes to display them on the front end of the dashboard.
- The Administrator will have the option to change the sequence of the columns in the Risk List component.
- An additional field named ‘Risk Rating Score’ will be available with a visibility checkbox in the configuration menu of both Risk List and Risk Detail components. (See below Image 7)
Image 7: Additional Field - Risk Rating Score
- If the visibility check box of this field is ticked on - Risk Rating Score will be shown on the front end of the dashboard (See below figure 8)
Image 8: Risk Ratings with Risk Rating Score
- If the visibility check box of this field is ticked off - Risk Rating Score will not be shown on the front end of the dashboard (See below figure 9)
Image 9: Risk Ratings without Risk Rating Score
Note: All these new additional fields will be compatible with all refresh options, tree navigation and other general features/functionalities of the dashboard.