Camms is pleased to bring you the Quarterly Product Release Notification for our latest solution Camms.Risk Survey and Assessments Capability.
This quarter we've got a number of exciting new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system, which will be available in your Test environment on 19th June 2021 and will be available in your Live instance on 3rd July 2021.
1. Launching the new Survey and Assessments Capability
Our all new Camms.Risk Survey capability will enable you to build a range of customisable surveys and questionnaires. These can be mapped to controls and utilised for Risk-Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) or leveraged to assess how well a compliance obligation is being managed, by obtaining feedback from relevant individuals.
Some functionality within this new module include:
1.1 Template builder
- Create surveys using an easy to setup template builder.
Figure 1.1: Template builder
1.2 Survey questions
- Create different types of questions including multi-select, check box, radio button, short or long text answers, and more.
Figure 1.2: Survey questions
- Map either entire survey or individual question to specific controls and compliance obligations that the questions are designed to assess.
Figure 1.3: Survey linkages
- Send the survey out to internal or external individuals.
Figure 1.4: Survey recipients
- Send the survey out to recipients one-time or at a defined frequency.
Figure 1.5: Frequency
1.6. Response device flexibility
- Ability to respond to a survey directly from a link on an email, on any device.
- View responses from individuals and export answers for detail analysis. Additionally, responses can be filtered and viewed for all questions (or question wise) and period wise (for all recurring periods, one time the Survey was shared, or all periods).
Figure 1.6: Survey responses
- View all notifications where you can setup due/overdue reminder email notifications to remind respondents that they need to fill out the survey.
Figure 1.7: Survey notifications
- Administer progress in a dashboard view of all surveys created.
Figure 1.8: Survey register
1.10 Survey settings
- Define various user settings for Survey users within the module.
View these and more details on the Camms.Risk Survey module in the user guide by clicking here.
Note: This module is available for add-on purchase, contact your Customer Success Manager if you are interested to find out more about how this capability can add value to your GRC framework.