Camms is pleased to bring you the Quarterly Product Release Notification for Camms.Meeting (Ecuria).
This quarter we've got a number of exciting new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system, which will be available in your Test environment on 11th September 2021 and will be available in your Live instance on 25th September 2021.
Introducing a bulk importing dictionary data feature
Now you can conveniently upload a large collection of dictionary data via a single click and upload action without requiring to individually enter dictionary records.
Figure 1.1: Uploading dictionary words
How do you configure this?
- STEP 1: Log in as an administrator and navigate to Camms.Meeting Menu > Administration > Setup > Data Upload Templates.
- STEP 2: Click and download the ‘DictionaryUploadTemplate.xlsx’ file.
- STEP 3: Follow the instructions in the ‘Instructions’ tab and fill in the first column of the first tab of the template with the dictionary data you wish to upload.
- STEP 4: Save the template with the data.
- STEP 5: Navigate to Camms.Meeting Menu > Administration > Setup > Data Upload Templates and select ‘Dictionary’ from the dropdown list below the templates grid.
- STEP 6: Click ‘Browse’ and select the template updated with the dictionary data and click ‘Open’.
- STEP 7: Click the ‘Upload’ button to upload the data. Once the file is successfully uploaded, the application will display a ‘File Saved’ message.
- STEP 8: The uploaded words will then appear under Camms.Meeting Menu > Administration > Setup > Dictionary Management > Dictionary words.
- STEP 9: To remove an added word or words, you can select one or more words in the ‘Dictionary words’ text area and click on ‘Remove word’ to remove it from the dictionary.
Figure 1.2: Removing dictionary words
How will this work?
- The application will automatically detect the words added in the Dictionary words area and auto-validate these so that it is not underlined in red when used within Rich Text Editors.
- Duplicate words will be ignored during a bulk data upload. Therefore, if the word already exists in the ‘Dictionary words’ section, it will not be replaced.
- Dictionary words are not case sensitive. Hence, the same word added with different character cases will be considered as a single word during a bulk data upload.