Camms is pleased to bring you the Quarterly Product Release Note for Camms.Strategy.
This quarter we've got a number of exciting new features and enhancements to improve your user experience within the system, which will be available in your Test environment on 4th December 2021 and will be available in your Live instance on 18th December 2021.
List of items
1. Introducing an updated Executive report
Our new Standard Executive Report will feature a brand new look-and-feel, with our new Camms user interface designs, redesigned content sections, and extended report filters. As an Executive Report, this will primarily run based on Reports that you create within the 'Executive > Build' area of Camms.Strategy.
1.1 Report content
- The report showcases the scorecard KPIs and the individual KPIs and Actions from the Executive Builder area in Camms.Strategy, providing a much detailed overview on each section.
- Additionally, it comprises additional sections such as Divisional Summary, Strategy Summary, and Risk Summary.
- The report will always be generated for a particular Executive Report and the Scorecards/ Actions/ KPIs linked to that particular Executive Report will be displayed.
- Multiple new filtration options have been added, providing you the ability to control the visibility of certain fields within the report.
Figure 1.1.2: Extended report filter
1.2 Visual and layout improvements
- The updated Standard Executive Report is line with the new branding of Camms and is now available with a new outlook, providing a clear visualisation of the content.
Figure 1.2.1: Updated standard Executive Report cover page
- The background colour of the table headers have been changed to a lighter colour in relation to the adherence of the new Camms theme, and to bring about a clear visual aid.
Figure 1.2.2: Redesigned content sections
2. Introducing a new KPI filter to the Standard KPI report
With this enhancement, you will be able to filter report content based on the desired KPI grouping/s that are already configured in your instance.
- This feature allows you to select one or more KPI groups for which the report should run. And when the report is run for the default scenario, all KPIs will be retrieved to the report.
Figure 2.1: KPI filter
3. Viewing the number of days since last log in
This enhancement will let users with Administrator permission view the number of days since the last log in of each user.
Note: For customers who have enabled the new Flexible Hierarchy permission structure, you will require to have permission to access the ‘User List’ page within the roles that you are assigned with.
How does this work?
- Two new columns called 'Last Login Date/Time' and ‘Days since Last Login’ will be introduced in a grid in the ‘User List’ page (accessed via Camms.Strategy Menu > Administration > Users > User List).
Figure 3.1: Last login date/time and Days since last login columns
- The ‘Last Login Date/Time’ column will display the last logged in date and time of each user.
- The ‘Days since Last Login’ column will display the number of days that has passed since each user’s last log in attempt. The number of days will be counted from the ‘Last login date’ of each user, to the current date.
- If you have not logged in even once, the value will be displayed as ‘N/A’ and you log in, this value will be changed to 0.
Note: The ‘Last Login Date/Time’ and ‘Days since Last Login’ column will show an ‘N/A’ value against each user, till they log in to the system from the release date.