- 1.0 Introduction
- 2.0 Getting Started
- 3.0 Mobile Application Features
The Camms Incident Mobile Application is built from the ground up using the very latest technology. The app is specially designed to deliver an optimised user experience, and comes with a host of new features such as:
- Fingerprint and face recognition login capabilities
- Redesigned and simplified user interface and experience
- Enhanced security with restrictions to rooted or jailbroken devices
- Automatic syncing your offline data when back online
- Support for extended flexible organisation structure and hierarchies
- Adding documents and action against existing fields
- Additional staff information display for the Incident Reported By field
- Create draft incidents
This documentation will guide you through the configurations and usages of the Camms Incident Mobile App.
2.0 Getting Started
2.1 Setting Up the Application
- Download the Camms Incident Mobile App from Apple's App Store for iPhone devices or Google Play Store for Android devices by searching for the name Camms Incident.Figure 2.1.1Figure 2.1.2
- Click on the Camms Incident icon to launch the application and load the Login screen.
- Click on the SETTINGS button at the bottom of the Login screen to access the setting area and configure the following items.
This will let you select the Region in which the application is used and the environment type. Select this option as Custom.
Once you select the Region as Custom, the Service URL will be auto populated.
|Disable this option.|
2.2 Updating the Application
- Download the Camms Incident Mobile App update from Apple's App Store for iPhone devices or Google Play Store for Android devices by searching for the name Camms Incident.
- Once you complete the update, go to Settings and reconfigure the settings by selecting the relevant Region and save.
2.3 Logging In to the Application
Note: Please contact a Camms Account Manager to obtain your Login Credentials.
Please follow the below steps to log in to the application:
- Step 1: If you are logging in to the application for the first time, then you will need to type in the Organisational ID, Username, and Password in the Login screen for future access. Thereafter, from your second log in, only the Password will be required to be entered for the same user. Additionally, there is a Remember Me option if you wish for your credentials to be saved on the mobile you are accessing application from.
- Step 2: Ticking the Remember Me option will allow you to only enter the password at the next log in and will save the organisation and username details.
- Step 3: After entering the login details, tap the Login button to navigate to the landing page on your Incident Application.Figure 2.3
3.0 Mobile Application Features
Tap on the MENU icon to access the menu options and access the following details:
- User details – The logged in user’s information such as profile image, name, role, and email address will be displayed.
- Home – This will take you to the landing page that has been setup in the Camms.Risk Incident Management solution.
- Settings – This page will let you enter/update setting details for the mobile application.
- Log Out – Tap on this option to log out of the mobile application.Figure 3.1
Tap on the REGISTER icon to view the Incident Register, listing all incidents in the application. If your organisation has multiple registers set, then these will be displayed as separate tabs.
- Tap on the filter icon at the top-right corner of the screen to filter incidents by.
- Tap on an incident title in the Register to go to the INCIDENT DETAILS page of that incident. You may update details of the incident from here.
- Tap on the three dots at the top-right corner of the screen to navigate between the incident objects of that incident. Alternatively, you can scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Next/Previous icons to navigate between objects.
- Save incident details by tapping on the tick icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tapping on the left arrow icon at the top-left corner of the page will take you to the Incident Register screen.
3.3 Add a New Incident
- Tap on the bottom-middle icon to add a new Incident by first selecting an Incident Type from the listed types that have been setup for your organisation (e.g. event, claim), and then fill in the incident details to be added. 3.3
3.4 My Updates
- Tap on the MY UPDATES icon to access the My Quick Update page of the Incident Application. Based on your log in, if you are the Responsible Officer for a certain task to be updated, you can access this task and update the incident record here.
Tap on the Support icon to access the support options and access the following details:
- Get Started
- Report an Issue
- Contact Us
|Note: All details displayed in the Incident Mobile Application will be synchronised with the web version of the Camms.Risk Incident solution.|