The Control Register page will list down all Controls within the system. Additionally, new Controls can be added, and existing Controls can be filtered and exported to an Excel sheet in this page.
|Note: The Control Register can be configured for a field's label name, visibility, searchability in the filter, and sequence displayed in the table view via Menu > Framework > Control Settings > Register Configuration > [under the Control Register type dropdown]. Therefore you may have more fields or less fields depending on your configurations. See article Framework – Control Settings under title 'Register Configuration' for details on setting this up.|
- To access the Control Register page, use one of these options:
- Go to Menu > Workspace > Control Register
- Click on the Control Register icon in the left-hand navigation panel and select Control Register
Control Title Link
- Clicking on a Control Title link, will direct you to the Control Details page.
- See article Control Management for a more descriptive walkthrough on creating and viewing Controls.
- Clicking on a Control Link circle, will open up a popup window displaying any linked items to the Control.
- You may remove any linked items via this window too, by clicking on the 'Delete' button next to the item.
- See article Control Management under section 'Links Tab' for a more descriptive walkthrough on creating and viewing Controls Links.
The Control Register page is one of the options that will let you add a new Control in the system.
- To add a new Control, click on the 'New' button at the top of the page.
- This will open the Control Details page to add details of the control.
Note: See article Control Management under section 'Control Details' for a more descriptive walkthrough on creating Controls.
In order to filter and search for Controls, click on the 'Filter' button at the top of the page.
Note: Fields configured to display in the search will be setup via Menu > Framework > Control Settings > Register Configuration fields in the search. In addition, the order of the fields will be based on the order configured for the control detail screen. The search will filter the control register data based on the selected search criteria.
|Dropdown selection which will show all Control Types to select from and filter details by a control type.|
Text box that allows you to type in the control title and search for the Risk Control. This is a key word search and therefore, by entering a part of the title you will be able to filter out all risk controls that contain the typed characters anywhere in the title.
|Dropdown selection of all staff members to select from and filter details by a control owner.|
Control Owner Rating
Dropdown selection which will show all Risk Control Ratings. By selecting a risk control rating, it will be able to filter out all risk controls linked to that specific rating.
A multi-select filter to filter risk controls by its status.
- Enter the filter criteria and click the 'Search' button to filter Control details. Click the 'Clear' button to clear any entered filter criteria.
- Clicking on the Control Title will direct you to the relevant Control Record.
The Excel Export option will let you export Control Register data displayed in the page into an Excel format.