Control Details can be added into the system independently when done via the Control Register or the Left-hand Navigation Menu as detailed above.
The Control Detail tab will let you input details of your organisation's control details. Fill in all mandatory details and click 'Save' at the top of the page to save details into the system.
|Status||Select from a dropdown if the control is Active or Inactive.|
|Control Type||Select from a dropdown the control type.|
|Control Title||Enter a control title.|
|Control Owner||Select from a staff dropdown the control owner.|
|Control Owner Rating||Select from a dropdown one of the control ratings setup for your organisation.|
|Executive Team||Select from a staff dropdown the executive team.|
|Control Authorizer Rating||Select from a dropdown one of the control ratings setup for your organisation.|
|Control Review Date||Set up a control review date from the date picker.|
|Control Next Review Date||Set up the next review date from the date picker.|
|Control Comment||Enter a comment for the control.|
|Organisational Links ||Select an organisational link for the control, if this is setup for your organisation.|
- STEP 3: Click 'Save' to save details and add the document.
- STEP 4: If you wish to download any documents that were uploaded as attachments:
- Select the documents you wish to download.
- Click on the 'Download' button.
- All documents having attachments in it will be downloaded.
- STEP 5: If you wish to edit or delete a document:
- Click on the 'Edit' or 'Delete' button next to the document.
- To edit, make changes to the document and click 'Save'
- To delete, click 'Yes' to confirm deletion of the document.
- STEP 1: Access the Control you wish to add a linkage, go to the 'Links' tab, and click on the 'Add New' button.
- STEP 2: In the 'Create a New Linkage' dropdown, select an entity to link to. Based on your entity selection, your options will vary as follows:
- Hierarchy – Select a one or more 'Hierarchy links' from the list of hierarchies your organisation is setup for.
- Risk – Select a 'Risk Type' from the dropdown and select from the filtered Risk records.
- Risk Action / Treatment – Select from a list of Actions/Treatments.
- Compliance / Obligations – Select from a list of Compliance records/Obligations.
- Policy – Select from a list of Policies.
- Authority Document – Select from a list of Authority Documents.
- Incident – Select from a list of Incidents.
- Audit – Select from a list of Audit records.
- Recommendation – Select from a list of Audit Recommendations.
- Audit Finding – Select from a list of Audit Findings.
- KPIs/KRIs – Select from a list of KPIs/KRIs.
Note: Filter from the list of records by keying in part of the word at the top of any column, to drilldown the search results.
- STEP 3: Click 'Save' to save your linkage details.
- STEP 4: Once added, the linkages will be displayed in a grid, grouped by the entity type. You can remove any linkages from here, by clicking on the 'Delete' button next to a linkage.
- In the Control Register, you will have a link to all the linkages created too. A numerical value will indicate the number of linkages added to that Control. When clicked on the link, it will open up a popup window with details to its linkages. See article Workflow – Control Register for more details on register.
Control Details can be attached to a Risk record and added into the system within the Camms.Risk module within the Risk Assessment tab in the Control Record Grid. Control Details will be listed in the Risk Assessments tabs when it's been added as a linkage via the Control module as well (see title Links tab in the section above this).
Adding a Control Record Detail
To add new Controls within a Risk record in the Control Record Grid:
- STEP 1: Access a Risk record, in the Risk Assessment tab, scroll down to the Controls section, and click on the 'Add New' button.
- STEP 2: Fill in the control record details and click 'Save'.
- STEP 3: You can then click on the added Control Record 'link' in the Control Record Grid or the 'Edit' button next to a record and add more details such as Actions, Documents, and/or Links.
- STEP 4: Add more details and click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the popup window to save details.
To link Controls from the Control Library within a Risk record in the Control Record Grid:
- STEP 1: Access a Risk record, in the Risk Assessment tab, scroll down to the Controls section, and click on the 'Select from Control Library' button.
- STEP 2: In the popup window, link the required controls from the list by clicking on the checkboxes next to the controls you wish to add, and click 'Save' to link the Risk record and maintain it independently (uniquely) for that Risk.