- Ability to rollover tags used in Actions and Tasks
This modification allows you to rollover tags, which are used in the current period Actions and Tasks to the next period.
- All existing tags used within actions and tasks in the current period will be visible in the next period while in rollover stage 1: in between rollover period.
- When rollover is completed,
- Tags that were used within actions and tasks in the ‘Current Period’ will be shown in the ‘Archive Period’.
Image 1: Tags within an action in next period
- Tags that were used within actions and tasks in the ‘Next Period’ will be shown in the ‘Current Period’.
How to exclude existing tags being rolled over to next period?
- A new configuration called ‘Exclude Existing Tags’ has been introduced in the ‘Create New Rollover Period’ page.
- Navigate to ‘Create New Rollover Period’ via Strategy Menu > Tools > Rollover > Start. Tick the ‘Exclude Existing Tags’ checkbox to exclude existing tags used in actions and tasks being copied to ‘Next Period’.
Image 2: 'Exclude Existing Tags' configuration in ‘Create New Rollover Period’ page
2. Updates to Standard KPI Report
2.1. Incorporating new Camms Branding into the report
- Latest Camms branding have been incorporated into the KPI report cover pages.
Image 4: Improvements in appearance of the report back cover page
2.2 Visual and Layout Improvements
The revamped KPI report, has been updated to include the visual and layout improvements detailed below.
- The appearance of the ‘KPI SUMMARY BY PERFORMANCE’ donut chart has been improved to allow clear visualisation of information.
Image 5: Improvements in appearance of KPI Summary widget
- The appearance of information displayed within the ‘KPI detailed graph’ section is enhanced to improve comprehension of information displayed.
Image 6:: Improvements in appearance of KPI detailed graph
2.3 Addition of a new detailed section to showcase related sub-KPIs
- Each related sub KPI is showcased as a new detailed section within the individual KPI detailed grid.
Image 7: Appearance of related sub-KPIs within the KPI detailed graph