This enhancement will hide the options configured as ‘inactive’ for both custom lists and custom multi select lists.
Note: This enhancement will only be available to the customer, on request.
How do you configure this?
- Users with 'Administrator' permission will be able to deactivate options in custom lists and/or custom multi select lists by navigating to Administration >Setup > Custom Fields > [select custom list/custom multi select list] > Edit Options.
- Untick the ‘Is Active’ checkbox on the options you wish to deactivate and hit ‘Save’.
How does this work?
- If an option in a custom list/custom multi select list has been marked inactive, it will not appear in the corresponding dropdown list/multi select dropdown list in the ‘Create Meeting’ and ‘Meeting Preparation’ phases.
- If the meeting organiser, report owner, report writer edits a previously created meeting, the presently inactive list options will not appear in the relevant custom list/custom multi select list, in editable mode.
- However, if a presently inactive option has been selected for a previously created meeting, the option will not be removed and will appear with an ‘INACTIVE’ tag in both read-only and editable modes.